What are the installation points of high strength hexagon bolt? Let’s make a list:
1. During the assembly of high-strength hexagon socket bolt connection pair, the side with round table of nut shall face the side with chamfering of washer. For the assembly of large hexagon head and high-strength hexagon bolt connection pair, the chamfered side of the washer under the bolt head shall face the bolt head.
2. When installing high-strength hexagon socket bolts, it is strictly prohibited to force the bolts (such as knocking with a hammer). If the hole cannot be penetrated freely, the reamer shall be used for trimming, and the maximum diameter of the hole after trimming shall be less than 1.2 times of the bolt diameter. During hole repair, in order to prevent iron chips from falling into the overlapping seam of the plate, all bolts around the hole shall be tightened before reaming, and the plate shall be overlapped and closely pasted before proceeding. It is strictly prohibited to expand the hole by gas cutting.
3. When installing the high-strength hexagon bolt, the friction surface of the component shall be kept dry and shall not be operated in the rain.
4. When the high-strength hexagon bolt is tightened, only torque shall be applied to the nut. Only when the space is limited, it is allowed to screw the bolt.
5. The tightening of high-strength hexagon bolt should be divided into initial tightening and final tightening. For large-scale joints, they should be divided into initial tightening, re tightening and final tightening. The initial tightening torque is about 50% of the construction torque, and the re tightening torque is equal to the initial tightening torque. In order to prevent omission, the high-strength hexagon socket bolts after initial or re tightening shall be marked with color on the nuts. After the final tightening of the high-strength hexagon socket bolts, another color shall be applied to the nuts for marking.
6. When the high-strength hexagon socket bolts are initially tightened, re tightened and finally tightened, the bolts at the joints shall be tightened in a certain order, generally from the center of the bolt group to the outside.
7. The initial tightening, re tightening and final tightening of high-strength hexagon socket bolts shall be completed on the same day. Do not finish the final screwing after the next day.
Stock ASTM A193 GR B7 Heavy Hex Bolt, High Tensile Heavy Hex Bolt ASTM A325/A490 Bolts And Nuts China Supplier 1.Name: ANSI A325 Heavy Hex Bolt 2.Size: M12-M36 3.Standard:ASTM A325 bolt 4.Material:carbon steel 5.Finish:Black/HDG/Zinc-Plated 5.Packing: Standard export […]